Questions answered in this article:
- What should I do if the account setup button didn't launch?
- If I did not see the welcoming email, where can I look for it?
- Therabyte Client Portal Setup - For your Client
- Troubleshooting - What if my client doesn't get the account set up email?
- Troubleshooting - What if my client can log in, but can't access the video session?
For security reasons, Therabyte functions best in Microsoft Edge.
It is the recommended browser for modern development tools and top security features.
At any step in the troubleshooting process, check to see what device and what internet browser you are using. (Please report any errors to us so that we can ensure these documents stay up to date for all users. Thank you!) Safari will give errors when deploying the setup account button from the client email.
The account set up button didn’t launch?
- If you are on an Apple device using safari, it will give an error. This can be resolved by downloading Chrome on the device, enter your email in chrome, and relaunching the setup account button. Setting up your account can also be done from the practitioner practice website, steps below.
Visit the URL of the practitioner and choose login First enter your email address and then choose forgot password.
Choose to “send password reset link”. (wait about a minute for it to arrive.)
Check your email and choose to reset your password.
You will be redirected back to the login page. Enter your email again and set a new password.
Enter your details again to log in.