Questions answered in this article:
- How do I share an invoice?
- Can I share the invoice with multiple individuals?
- Can I download the invoice?
- When downloading an invoice, do I have the option to set a password or not?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Getting started: Invoice tab (7 min video)
From Therabyte you are able to share an invoice in 3 ways, select and choose the following options:
- Share button
- Download button
- Email button
1. Share via the client portal.
- Select recipients on the dropdown list that you want to share the invoice with, and click confirm.
2. Share via downloading the PDF (with or without a password)
- Select the download button. By default it will download with password. If you wish to download it without a password you can select the arrow on the right side of the word download and then choose.
3. Share via direct email from within the password (with or without a password). Emails sent from Therabyte are encrypted from our servers to your clients email, for added protection you may wish to send with a password.
- Click the email header tool. Select the contact recipients of the email, and then click Send & submit.
- By default the email will send with an attached PDF with a password. To select no password choose the arrow to the right of the words and select from the dropdown.
If you are sending via email, you can choose to send via email and submit the invoice at the same time. You may also specify to require a password in order for the recipient to open the email by selecting Send & Submit (Pwd). Otherwise, select Send & Submit (No Pwd).