Questions answered in this article:
- How do I share an invoice?
- Can I share the invoice with multiple individuals?
- Can I download the invoice?
- When downloading an invoice, do I have the option to set a password or not?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Getting started: Invoice tab (7 min video)
From Therabyte you are able to share an invoice in 3 ways.
1. Share via the client portal.
- Select recipients on the dropdown list that you want to share the invoice with, and click confirm.
2. Share via downloading the PDF (with or without a password)
- Select the download button. By default it will download with password. If you wish to download it without a password you can select the arrow on the right side of the word download and then choose.
3. Share via direct email from within the password (with or without a password). Emails sent from Therabyte are encrypted from our servers to your clients email, for added protection you may wish to send with a password.
- Click the email header tool. Select the contact recipients of the email, and then click Send & submit.
If you are sending via email, you can choose to send via email and submit the invoice at the same time. You may also specify to require a password in order for the recipient to open the email by selecting Send & Submit (Pwd). Otherwise, select Send & Submit (No Pwd).