What is a smart tree?
Created by: Ashley R.
Modified on: Sun, 14 Feb, 2021 at 5:06 PM
Questions answered in this article:
- What is the importance of a smart tree?
- What is the definition of the trees, branches, and leaves of the smart tree?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
Smart Trees is a concept we developed very early on with the vision to save practitioners time when creating treatment plans, tracking data and note taking.
Structure & terminology: We use a metaphor that is common to many of you who have experienced paper charting: The Filing Cabinet.
- Trees: You can think of Trees as a file cabinet drawer that holds all of the data for a given treatment plan.
- Branches: These would be the folders inside your file cabinet drawer. Branches aggregate the tracked data inside it. They also show a total count of mastered targets.
- Leaves: These would be all the forms inside your folders. They hold all your trial data.
An overview of the workflow for adding and using goals.
- Create goals for your client in the client chart modal - the set up - 4 minute tutorial.
- Add these targets (leaves), to an individual session - add to a session - 3 minute tutorial.
- During the session report on progress made in the comments.
- Share your session note with your client, so they can view goal progress and take action at home with assigned homework. - share a note or homework with your client - 3 minute tutorial
- View all comments on a particular goal in the client chart modal under the trees tab.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.