Questions answered in this article:
- Where can I see all the appointments that are pending approval?
- Can I also use the scheduler to check appointments that are pending approval?
There are two ways to access how you can approve or reject an appointment:
- TB Meet page
- Scheduler page
TB Meet page
- To see a list of Pending, Active, and Past (in history) appointment records, go to 'TB Meet' Menu.
- Under the TB Meet label, click the Pending tab to see pending appointments.
- To approve or decline an appointment, click the Reject button to decline or click the Approve button. The buttons mentioned are placed on the right side of each appointment.
- Once you click the "Approve" button, a confirmation box will appear asking you to confirm the appointment approval. To finalize the approval, simply click the "Approve" button once more. This will ensure that the appointment is officially approved and scheduled.
- Otherwise, a Reject appointment confirmation box will appear. Click another Reject button to finalize the disapproval of the appointment.
- To check pending appointments on the scheduler, go to the scheduler page. Pending events are shown as gray placeholders in your calendar.
- To approve or reject an appointment, click on the event placeholder then click the click appropriate option.
- A notification will appear after a practitioner has approved or rejected an appointment.