Manage Hours of operation for online booking
Created by: Ashley Reina
Modified on: Thu, 4 Mar, 2021 at 1:55 PM
Questions answered in this article:
- How do I manage hours of when my client can book online?
- Where can I change the hours of operation available for online booking?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Booking Slot interval - indicates the time allowance of every slot that the client can choose in booking an appointment.
- Event time Buffer - is a setting that prevents a user from booking minutes after the end of an event.
- Hours of Operation Setup
- Go to the Website page by selecting the Website tab from the Practice Setup menu on the top left corner.
- It will redirect you to a page where Settings on the right-side area is found.
- Click the Hours of Operation, and a drop-down will appear for you to set the opening and closing time.
2. Booking Slot Interval
- To set the Booking Slot Interval, just click the drop-down menu below and select the desired minutes of interval.
3. Event time Buffer
- To set the Event Time Buffer, just click the drop-down menu and select the desired minutes of buffer.
- To save all changes made, click the Save All button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.