Questions answered in this article:
- Where can I see all the appointments that are pending approval?
- Can I also use the scheduler to check appointments that are pending approval?
- Approving or Rejecting Appointment on the TB Meet page
- To see a list of Pending, Active, and Past (in history) appointment records, go to 'TB Meet' Menu.
- Under the TB Meet label, click the Pending tab to see pending appointments.
- To approve or reject an appointment, click the Reject button to reject or click the Approve button. Mentioned buttons are placed on the right side of each appointment.
- An Approve Appointment confirmation box will appear after clicking the Approve button. Click another Approve button to finalize the approval.
- Otherwise, a Reject appointment confirmation box will appear. Click another Reject button to finalize the disapproval of the appointment.
2. Approving or Rejecting Appointment on the Scheduler
- To check pending appointments on the scheduler, go to the scheduler page. Pending events are shown as gray placeholders in your calendar.
- To approve or reject an appointment, click on the event placeholder then click the click appropriate option.
- A notification will appear after a practitioner has approved or rejected an appointment.