Questions answered in this article:
How can I add a third party contact to a client?
Can I edit or remove a third party contact?
What is the importance of having a third party contact with a client?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
A 3rd party contact for a client would be someone that you work with in regards to this client that works outside of your agency. Eg. I am an OT at a clinic (or my own business), and I am collaborating with a school, lawyer or speech pathologist outside my clinic or agency.
1. To manage a client's 3rd party contacts, go to the Clients page under the My Office side tab.
2. In the Client page, click a specific client that you want to manage.
3. In the modal, click the People tab and find the Third-Party Contacts.
4. To add a new contact, click the Add New button and then complete the third-party contact modal form that appears.
Aside from the basic details provided in the third-party contact form, you are required to specify the organization of your third party contact and his or her relationship to the client.
In the organization field, you can only select existing organizations. You can also opt to edit an existing organization or add a new organization by clicking the plus-circle button.
5. If you already have an existing 3rd party contact and you want to add them to the client chart, then click the Add Existing button.
6. In the add existing contact form, you are required to specify the organization and contact name. Select the existing contact that you want to add in the Contact Name select field.
Editing of 3rd party information.
If you want to edit the details of a third-party contact, just tick the name of that specific contact in the client chart or from "my office", scrollingdown to users.
Removing a 3rd party contact
In case you want to remove a specific third-party contact, simply click the x-icon remove button