Questions answered in this article:
How to add multiple practitioners to a client?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
Getting Started: Adding a client + waitlist (4 min video)
1. To add multiple practitioners to a client, go to the Clients page by clicking the Clients menu.
2. Under the Active tab, click a client name to view its details.
3. Under the People tab are details of assigned practitioners and third-party contacts. To add a practitioner, click the Add button.
4. An Add Practitioner modal will appear where you can select a practitioner on the dropdown menu that has previously been added to the clinic. ( To add a new practitioner to the clinic, enjoy this article and/or this video).
5. Once you have selected a practitioner, click the Save button to add the selected practitioner on your list of assigned practitioners.
6. Back to your list, you can see that the added practitioner is displayed under the assigned practitioner(s) list. On the example below, there are two assigned practitioners and you can still add more. To save overall changes, click the Save button on the bottom right side.