Questions answered in this article:
- How do I create a note in the scheduler?
- Can I add attachments to the note from the scheduler?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Getting Started: Client Documentation (10 min video)
- Notes: Sharing to the client portal + homework box (3 min video)
1. Go to the Scheduler page by clicking the Scheduler menu on the left corner.
2. Click a placeholder of your desired date and time in the Scheduler.
3. An event editor will appear. Click the Next button until you reached the third step of the Scheduler.
4. On the third step of the scheduler, scroll down to the Chart Note section. You can choose templates, format and compose your note. Learn more about note editor features here.
5. Additions -pictures, tables, attachments and the homework box. If you prefer to have more space to write you note, you might start your note here Scheduler and then move over to the Notes tab to add a little bit more of information.