Questions answered in this article:
- Where do I change the settings of my scheduler?
- How do I change the scheduler settings?
You can find the scheduler settings in the Practice set up, scheduler settings tab.
1. Time Picker Interval Setting - set the time interval available when selecting client appointments from the scheduler or notes.
See image below for how these intervals will display when setting the calendar event time.
2. Client Email Reminders - There are three options to select when choosing how a client will be informed regarding a client scheduled event.
3. Client email reminder reschedule recipients - Use this drop down to make sure that the right people are informed, when a client selects to reschedule an appointment. The client is able to access this option via a button on the client reminder email.
4. Telehealth link options - To add a permanent video link that will be displayed and accessible for all video sessions of that type. Add that link here in the settings, as seen below. This will then populate the link displayed for the practitioner in the scheduled client event and be the video link used when the Join session button is clicked, see second image below.
5. To save all the changes made, click the Save button.