Questions answered in this article:
How to record status and comments on a smart tree goals in a scheduled client event?
Can I add pictures directly to a goal comment?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
Smart Trees: Add to a session (3 min video)
*Leaves & Goals are used interchangeably in this article.
*Status button, consists of the following options:
Mastered - The client has completed the goal
In Progress - The client is currently working on the goal
On Hold - A client goal that is put on hold
Not Started - A goal that has not yet been worked on
1. From the outcome step of the scheduler, you can record the comments and status of each leaf. Comment by clicking the Comment bubble beside the status button in order for the Smart Tree data Modal to appear.
2. From the Smart Tree data Modal, click the Add Comment button for each leaf to record comments.
3. From the comment box, you can add images, lists and tables. Use the text editor for features such as bold, italic, and underline.
4. Notice the goals marked as “Not Started” will update to “in progress” by adding a comment to a goal with this status. This will be automatically updated and displayed when you return to the scheduled event in the calendar.
5. To return to the scheduler and close the smart trees data modal, click the Save Button.
6. Notice the Blue Dot seen on the comment button, this indicates that this leaf has a comment made on it during this session. An absence of the blue dot means you have not commented on this leaf/goal.
7. To view all comments made during the session, click the Comments check box and they will appear below each leaf with comments added.
8. To change the status of your client goals based on performance during the session, select the Status Button to choose from either Mastered, In Progress, On Hold, and Not Started.
9. To delete goals that we’re not used at the end of the session, click the 3 Vertical Dots beside the comment button. Select Remove from the dropdown list.
10. To add more leaves during the session, click the Select Leaves button again to find the goals you want to add and follow steps 4-6 above.
11. Now that you have added and comment on the goals for the session. Scroll down to the Narrative Box and use the settings to adjust as needed and add in any additional remarks and/or notes for the session to compliment the comments recorded directly on the goals.
12. Once everything is finalized, click the Sign Icon or the Save Check at the top to save and close this session event.
Happy goal setting!!