Questions answered in this article:
- As a client or guardian, how do I access the portal?
- How do I setup my client portal?
- Where can I view my appointments with the practitioner?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Client - Getting set-up in your Client Portal (1 min video)
- Troubleshooting the Client Portal set up - client view
- Client online booking
- Join a Video Session - Client
- Join a Video Session on an iPad - Client
For security reasons, Therabyte functions best in Chrome. It is the recommended browser for modern development tools and top security features.
1. Receive Welcome email - You should have received a welcome email from the clinic you are working with to set up your client portal access. This sometimes go to junk mail, so check their first before requesting they send it again. It should look something like this:
2. Set up login credentials
Enter the email address associated with the clinic account and enter a new password twice, click the reset/confirm button.
3. Access the Client portal
Visit the practitioner website/URL. Enter through the login button, and provide the previously set up email and password. Please bookmark the clinic page for future login's.
4. View Appointments in the Client portal.
5. View shared documents and invoices that have been shared with you as well.