Questions answered in this article:
- As a client, how can I access TB Meet to join a video session?
- How do I log in using Therabyte?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Video Session: Log in and Join - Client (1 min video)
- Client - How to join a Therabyte video session (2 min video)
- Getting Started with TB Meet
- Therabyte Client Portal Setup - For your Client
- Join a Video Session on an iPad - Client
- A Video Session with Two Minors of the Same Parent
For security reasons, Therabyte Meet functions best in Microsoft Edge. It is the recommended browser for modern development tools and top security features.
- For best compatibility, Therabyte recommends using the latest version of Microsoft Edge (on Android or PC/Mac) or Safari (on iOS).
Login to the client portal
You client will visit the practitioner website/URL. Enter through the login button, and provide the previously set up email and password. If you have not previous sent your client the welcome email so they can access the portal, you will need to do that first. Learn how to - send the client welcome email.
Once logged into the client portal, your client will see a list of upcoming sessions from the appointments tab in the left menu bar. This is where pending, active and past event session records can be viewed.
Join the video session
When it is time to join the session, the Join Session button will be blue indicating you are within the 15-minute window prior to the session start time.
A new tab will open in your chrome browser and start the video meeting room, if your microphone and camera settings are set to ask for permission, follow the prompt, and allow access.
Enable Audio and Video along the bottom of the screen when you are ready to start the meeting
Your video chat will now begin.