Questions answered in this article:
- Can I use an iPad to join a video session?
- How do I join a video session for TB Meet using an iPad?
- Join a Video Session - Client
- A Video Session with Two Minors of the Same Parent
- Therabyte Client Portal Setup - For your Client
1. Email reminder received with the option to login into your client portal
If you haven’t logged in to your client portal, take that time to find your welcome email and follow the steps to set up your login credentials.
You will be redirected to the practitioner website if it is enabled with a login feature, if the website has not been enabled, you will be redirected to a login page.
3. Join Meeting
Simply click the Join Session button to join the video meeting
4. Download the Jitsi Meet app
You will be prompted to download the Jitsi Meet app in order to join the session.
5. Return to your browser
Once the app is downloaded return to safari and choose 'Continue to the app' by following the prompt to open.
Congrats! You have arrived in your video meeting with your practitioner, the last thing to do is enable the audio and camera for the best experience.