Questions answered in this article:
- How do I use the TB Meet?
- Is TB Meet secure?
- What should I prepare when using TB Meet?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Please refer to the instructions below
In this article, you will find the quick and dirty on getting TB meet set up. Because it is portal to portal connection there is a bit of setup that needs to happen prior to being able to get started.
- For best compatibility, Therabyte recommends using the latest version of Microsoft Edge (on Android or PC/Mac) or Safari (on iOS).
What is Therabyte Meet?
A secure Canadian privacy compliant, videoconferencing feature, integrated into the EHR experience of Therabyte, also offered as a stand-alone feature.
Why we built Therabyte Meet
There is a growing need in our communities to increase access to quality health care services. We believe it will support practitioners in diversifying their client services, and continue services when in-person visits are not feasible due to global, health or geographical situations.
Prior to getting started with Therabyte meet you will want to:
- Download and run Microsoft Edge
- Create a services - There will be a sample service so that you can get started right away. Check out the instructions here to create custom services, which will automate your invoicing.
- Add a client to your clinic - adding a client is as simple as navigating to the clients tab in the left hand menu and selecting the new client button, you can find instructions here.