Questions answered in this article:
How to add new contacts to a client record?
Can I add an existing contact to a client record?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Getting Started: Adding a client + waitlist (4 min video)
1. Go to the Clients' page by clicking the Client menu on the left side.
2. A list of clients is shown on the page. Just click the client's name to view or update its details.
3. Under the People tab, this is where assigned practitioners, primary contacts, and third-party contacts can be added. Click the Add New button to add a new contact or click the Add Existing button to add an existing client as a contact.
4. To allow contact to enable online access, receive email notifications and consent, click the checkbox that corresponds to the setup. Click the Save button to save the changes.
5. The newly added contact will be displayed under the Primary contact(s) section. Click the Save button to save the entire info changes of the client.