Questions answered in this article:
- How can I access TB Meet?
- As a practitioner, how should I join the video session?
- How do I invite team members to TB Meet?
- How do I share my screen and video at the same time?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
Therabyte Meet - Joining a video session (4 min video)
- Video sessions: Inviting team members (3 min video)
- Video Session: Features (1 min video)
For security reasons, Therabyte Meet functions best in Microsoft Edge. It is the recommended browser for modern development tools and top security features.
- For best compatibility, Therabyte recommends using the latest version of Microsoft Edge (on Android or PC/Mac) or Safari (on iOS).
When it is time to join the session, the Join Session button will be blue indicating you are within the 15-minute window prior to the session start time.
A new tab will open in your chrome browser and start the video meeting room, if your microphone and camera settings are set to ask for permission, follow the prompt, and allow access.
Enable Audio and Video along the bottom of the screen when you are ready to start the meeting.
Your video chat will now begin.
To share your screen and video at the same time, refer to this video for guide: Video Session: Features (1 min video).
- When it is time to join the session, enter the scheduled event from the calendar, and join the session with the button in the top right corner. The session will not deploy until 15 min prior to the session.
- A new tab in your chrome browser will deploy the video meeting room, if your microphone and camera settings are set to ask for permission, follow the prompt and allow access .
- Enable Audio and Video along the bottom of the screen when you are ready to start the meeting. We suggest that you arrive a few minutes early to make sure that your sound and camera are turned on and your hair looks good, and there isn’t anything behind you that you don’t want in the video.