Questions answered in this article:
- How to navigate inside the client portal?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
- Client portal: a look inside (1 min video)
In the client portal, there are three menus found on the left side of the page. These are Appts (Appointments), Documents, and Invoices.
1. Appts Menu - This is where pending, active and past event session records can be viewed. For the upcoming Video Session client events, there's a Join Session button for you to join the scheduled session via secure video.
2. Documents Menu -this is where shared and uploaded documents can be viewed.
- Only notes or documents that you choose to share with the client are shared. Just click the Session title to view the session details, make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to see if there are any attachments.
- FEATURE COMING SOON - Under the upload file tab, click the Upload button to add a new document. You can download the uploaded file by clicking the download button and you can also remove it by clicking the remove button under the action column.
3. Invoices Menu - this is where you can view shared invoices for complete sessions or sessions that you are involved in. Clients can download invoices for reference and observe status of invoice, the status will change from pending to paid when the practitioner has marked payment.