Questions answered in this article:
- How do I remove an employee or subcontractor from my clinic?
- How do I remove a representative?
- How do I remove a contact, client or a parent?
If you have a staff or student who is no longer working for your clinic or a user that is no longer in use, you can permanently remove them from your clinic. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Users page by clicking the Clinic Users from the left navigation menu under the Management menu section.
- Choose and select the user you’d like to remove from your clinic.
You can choose between two actions:
Mark the profile as inactive while retaining the user: To set the user as Inactive, simply update the status to inactive and save the changes.
Permanent deletion: To permanently delete the user account, select the Inactive option in the Status section, and a button for permanent deletion will appear and then click the button.
- Enter your password when prompted and click continue.
- A second layer of security will appear, asking you to type "permanently delete" and then click the delete button.