Questions answered in this article:
- How can I share homework to a client portal?
- Can you share the homework box ahead of the session to send my client a list of materials for the session?
View the instructional video(s) on this topic below:
Notes: Sharing to the client portal + homework box (3 min video)
1. To share the Homework box with your client, go first to the scheduler page
2. Click a specific event place holder to open the event manager
In the event Manager, click the Outcome tab
3. Scroll down the event manager and search for Homework. Make sure to fill out the homework and simply toggle the switch to enable and share the homework to the client portal. Once shared, your client can now see the homework details in the client portal.
Can you share the homework box ahead of the session to send your client a list of materials for the session?
- Yes. Once you toggle and share the information will be available to view from the client portal.
- Suggested workflow if sharing the homework box prior to the session:
1. Change the title of the event to - "materials to collect"
2. Add the list of items to the homework box
3. Toggle the enable and share to share to the client portal
After the session, change the title of the session and update the homework for what a client should do after a session.