Questions answered in this article:
- How do I let my clients view the services my clinic offers on the website?
- How do I add the services to my website?
- Anatomy of Services
- Services - setting up packages
- Create a Non-billable service
- Manage Website Settings
To add services for viewing on your website.
1. Click the My Office tab and select the Website submenu under Practice Setup.
2. Click the Services drop-down toggle where your services with details are shown. Select +add.
3. To include services, the must first be added to your clinic, click the service title first.
4. Services will be displayed for section you add on your website. Click the Included services field to add services under this service and click the Save button to save changes.
5. You can choose to show or hide the display of your prices on your website.
6. To save all the changes made, click the Save All button.