Questions answered in this article:
- How do I add a practitioner or owner to my clinic?
- What can an owner access within the clinic?
- General Settings
- Update Personal Details
- Adding a new clinic user (practitioner)
- Removing a clinic user
- Set up your Practice Website
Owner Role Access
This includes the back office portion of the application, in addition to what they are able to access as a regular users, they also have access to the additional roles blocked out below, (teams, raw data reports, settings, website, services, funders, third party, templates and logs.
Adding another owner to the clinic
If you have another practitioner(s) who is a co-owner of the clinic, you can add them to the clinic which will also give them the privileges to see the back office portion of Therabyte. This includes the management and practice set up folders.
1. Select Settings from the top-left drop-down menu
2. Click on the down arrow in the clinic owners section
3. Select who you would like to add from the drop-down menu, that person now has owner privileges for the clinic.
4. To save changes made on the settings page, click the Save button on the upper right corner of the screen.