Questions answered in this article:
- What steps should my client do if he/she does not receive the account setup email?
- If my client can't still receive the email, what other alternative I can do?
What if my client doesn't get the email?
- Have them check their junk/spam folder.
- Check that email notifications and online access are enabled
- Confirm the email address.
- Manually resend the email from the client chart modal
If your client is an adult, then you will need to adjust their client settings under the edit button below their initials in the client chart modal. Make sure to open edit and scroll down all the way to the bottom.
2. My client still didn't get the email? What do I do now?
-You can manually set your client's password from "My Office / Clinic Users"
- select your client and choose the password tab, set a new password
-share the password with your client and direct them to your login page. Either your main page URL (eg. https://demopractice.therabyte.app/site) or the direct login page (eg.https://demopractice.therabyte.app/login)
3. My client can log in, but can't access the video session.
To keep your client's information safe, you have to manually enable consent for each primary contact to access the information in the portal. Go to the client chart, select the people tab, choose the primary contact, and enable consent, online access and email notifications. (see instructions above).